Welcome to United We Ride
United We Ride is an initiative of the federal government’s Coordinating Council on Access and Mobility, charged with advancing the Council’s mission of improving the availability, quality, and efficient delivery of transportation services to people with disabilities, older adults and people with low incomes.
We work to coordinate the more than eighty sources of federal funding to support transportation.
Our work is furthered through activities including:
- Special Initiatives supporting enhanced mobility for person-centered groups. Read more about the:
- Technical Assistance Centers that create solutions around mobility management, address barriers for specific rider groups, and promote state-level action.
- Inter-Agency Work Groups that foster collaboration at the federal level, and find solutions to issues around Policy; Coordination Infrastructure; Open Government; Back to Work; Emergency Preparedness; Health, Wellness and Transportation and Veterans Transportation.
- Collaborative projects between CCAM partners agencies, such as:
- Transit Planning for All – Demonstration grants to promote inclusive planning processes. A partnership between the Administration for Community Living and the Federal Transit Administration.
Our efforts are guided by the CCAM Strategic Plan.
What have we done so far? Read our Progress Report.
For more information Contact Us